Sunday, March 1, 2009

Richard: Persepolis Feedback: Week 1

On Wednesday, I provided a "supporting" opinion on one of my peer's snippet. It was on Page 6, where Marjane posted herself as the last prophet, with a Sun surrounding her head. Beside that panel, two little panels were showing the previous prophets. One of the panels said "A Women?" That panel reminds me of the minority of females and children in the Medival times.

A comment from Mr. Mcguigan would be my previous 1984 presentation. He gave me an above middle mark. I felt really beat up by it. I didn't calculate time for presentation as i thought my presentation was shorter than the meeting time. Mr. Mcguigan said that i should think about what i should be talking about instead of speaking without thinking. The next assignment i will use this comment as a reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment