Thursday, February 26, 2009

David's Persepolis Blog: Week One- Feedback

I did not have any snippets this week, but I was listening very attentively to my fellow classmates as they spoke. One snippet discussion that really caught me was the one the Fion brought up about Marji wanting to be a prophet on page 6. The idea that she is the light in all the darkness. I thought that when the guest speaker came and Mr. McGuigan brought up the painting by Pablo Picasso to relate to the anger of the woman chopping the food was a interesting connection. The connection focused on different perspectives. I was impressed with Geneva and Kevin's Blog as they focused on the king of Iran before 1979 which was The Shah, Reza Shah Pahlavi; however i think they should focus on the literary features that are in the novel more. On Vishal and Megan's blog, I think that they need to look at the four topics that need to be discussed in the blog instead of making the blog look fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment